Have You Ever Thought…
It’s been a long day at school, or work, or just keeping up with the family, you realize that your fear of “falling into a rut” is coming closer to reality. You think, I’ve got to do something for me that shakes this inevitable feeling. I need a challenge to break up the monotony. I need a purpose that is enough of a distraction that allows me to “reset”. Perhaps experience a faraway culture, get strong & flexible (physically & mentally), learn some skills that can help you in times of need, sharpen your memory and reflexes, and provide healthy structure, achievement and community all in one place…..Plus, it has to be close to home, and you don’t have to worry about what to wear!
Consider Martial Arts Training at PVMAA
Of course, there are many scenarios and reasons why students choose Ponte Vedra Martial Arts Academy. Here are some of their answers to the question, “Why I need Martial Arts Training?”
- “I am seeking an authentic, educational encounter that keeps my mind engaged and my body moving in purposeful ways.”
- “The kids are working hard for the grades they get and they need something physically and mentally challenging, while being flexible enough to allow them to advance at their own pace.”
- “We want our children to feel more confident in their surroundings, and in their own bodies.”
- “ My kids have had bad experiences with team sports and I like the fact that students are accountable to themselves for the results they get.”
- “I like being in a structured environment where there are etiquette expectations, courtesy and a communal code of conduct, a creed.”
- “My job is so stressful that I need a place where I can immerse my mind and body in learning, which in turn provides the stress-relief I need. Plus, the skills I am learning to master motivates me and gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day!”
- “Sharing a healthy, regular activity with my children, where we are together, but I don’t have to be ‘in charge’ of them! One of my favorite reasons about studying with Master Bill and Master Clarissa, they have the same high standards that my husband & I try to promote at home.”
When you or your child are ready to experience the many advantages of learning and practicing the martial arts, look no further than Ponte Vedra Martial Arts Academy and Master Bill’s team of certified Master Instructors for group classes and personal training. Our students develop mental and physical strength and learn invaluable self-defense techniques.
Ponte Vedra Martial Arts Academy offers a range of martial arts for kids, martial arts for teens, and martial arts for adults, as well as scenario based self-defense training and traditional weapons training. We also offer a popular martial arts based after-school program to meet the preferences and interests of students.